Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Green Smoothie (TM5 Metric)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 170 g cucumbers, cut into pieces
- 60 g fresh spinach leaves
- 3 sprigs fresh parsley, leaves only
- 3 sprigs fresh mint, leaves only
- 1 lemon, peeled, white pith and seeds removed
- 1 cm fresh ginger, sliced in rounds (2 mm)
- ¼ tsp salt (optional)
- 1 orange, peeled, white pith and seeds removed (approx. 100 g)
- 1 dessert apple, quartered (approx. 100 g)
- 50 - 100 g ice cubes
50 - 100
or 50 - 100 g coconut water
- per 1 glass
- 201 kJ / 48 kcal
- 1 g
- 8 g
- 0 g
- 2 g
Coconut Chai Green Smoothie
Lemonade (TM5 Metric)
Coconut Chai Green Smoothie (TM6 Metric)
Asian-Style Rice with Eggs and Vegetables
Turmeric Green Tea
Mango and Turmeric Juice