Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Pork Tenderloin with Mustard Sauce
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 16 oz pork tenderloin, sliced (½ in.)
- 3 ½ oz button mushrooms, sliced
oz dry vermouth
or 2 ½ oz Madeira wine
- 3 ½ oz whole milk
- 2 oz yellow onions, halved
- 1 garlic clove (optional)
- 2 tsp whole grain mustard
- 1 tsp hot mustard
chicken stock cube
or 1 heaping tsp homemade chicken stock paste
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, to taste
tbsp crème fraîche
or 2 tbsp cream
- 1 heaping tbsp corn starch
- 2 - 3 sprigs fresh parsley, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 946 kJ / 226 kcal
- 28 g
- 8 g
- 7 g
- 0.8 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Beef Wellington (Ben)
Beef Wellington (Ben) Metric
Chicken Breasts Au Gratin in Chipotle Salsa (Ben)
Chicken Breasts Au Gratin in Chipotle Salsa (Ben) Metric