Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 16 oz pork tenderloin, sliced (½ in.)
- 3 ½ oz button mushrooms, sliced
- 2 ½ oz dry vermouth
- 3 ½ oz whole milk
- 2 oz yellow onions, halved
- 1 garlic clove (optional)
- 2 tsp whole grain mustard
- 1 tsp hot mustard
- 1 chicken stock cube
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsp crème fraîche
- 1 heaping tbsp corn starch
- 2 - 3 sprigs fresh parsley, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 946 kJ / 226 kcal
- 28 g
- 8 g
- 7 g
- 76 mg
- 0.8 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Chicken with Spiced Tangerine Sauce
Peking-Style Duck Pancakes
Beefy Stuffed Peppers with Tomato Sauce
Cheesy Stuffed Meatloaf with Broccolini and Eggplant