Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Green Bean Casserole
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 slices stale bread
- 29 oz water
- 18 oz fresh green beans, ends trimmed
- 3 ½ oz red onion, quartered
- 4 garlic cloves
- 2 oz extra virgin olive oil
- 9 oz potatoes, cubed (approx. 1 in.)
- 2 heaping tsp chopped fresh parsley
- 8 oz fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 16 oz whole milk
- 1 tbsp vegetable stock
- 1 heaping tsp salt
- ½ tsp white pepper (optional)
- ½ tsp freshly ground black pepper (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 615 kJ / 147 kcal
- 5 g
- 16 g
- 8 g
- 4 g
Meatballs with Tomato Sauce
Chicken with Creamy Vegetable Sauce
Garbanzo Bean Soup with Spinach
Salmon and Lemon Rice Salad
Herb Stuffing with Butternut Squash and Brussels Sprouts
Carrot and Brussels Sprouts Risotto