Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Lemon Rosemary Chicken and Rice
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 oz extra virgin olive oil
- 1 oz all-purpose flour
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary, leaves only, divided
- ½ tsp salt, plus extra to season
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, plus extra to season
- ⅛ tsp ground turmeric
- 24 oz chicken stock
- 1 oz lemon juice
- ½ oz honey
- 8 oz long-grain white rice
- 1 lemon, sliced (¼ in. rounds)
- 4 chicken thighs, boneless and skinless (approx. 6 oz ea.)
- 8 oz broccoli florets
- chopped parsley, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 2374.2 kJ / 567.5 kcal
- 36 g
- 51.2 g
- 25 g
- Saturated fat
- 6 g
- 1.4 g
- 915.7 mg
Cranberry-Almond Chicken Salad
Artichoke Alfredo Sauce
Arnold Palmer Lemonade
Pea Soup, Lemon Salmon, Broccoli and Potatoes
Cucumber Salad with Dill and Yogurt Dressing (TM6)
Parmesan Risotto (TM6)
Marry Me Chicken
Chicken Salad Sandwich
Steamed Chocolate Cake with Ganache
Steamed Crème Brûlée