Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Lemon Rosemary Chicken and Rice
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 oz extra virgin olive oil
- 1 oz all-purpose flour
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary, leaves only, divided
- ½ tsp salt, plus extra to season
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, plus extra to season
- ⅛ tsp ground turmeric
- 24 oz chicken stock
- 1 oz lemon juice
- ½ oz honey
- 8 oz long-grain white rice
- 1 lemon, sliced (¼ in. rounds)
- 4 chicken thighs, boneless and skinless (approx. 6 oz ea.)
- 8 oz broccoli florets
- chopped parsley, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 2374.2 kJ / 567.5 kcal
- 36 g
- 51.2 g
- 25 g
- Saturated fat
- 6 g
- 1.4 g
- 915.7 mg
Sticky Sesame Chicken
Picadillo a la Habanera (Ground Beef)
Marry Me Chicken
Arroz con Pollo a la Chorrea (Chicken and Rice)
Maple Glazed Chicken with Acorn Squash and Rice
Garlic Pork with Vegetables and Rice
Pea Soup, Lemon Salmon, Broccoli and Potatoes
Grilled Steak Skewers with Kale Chimichurri
Shrimp Louie Salad
Buttermilk Mashed Potatoes