Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chicken and roasted red capsicum sauce with rice (TM6)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 garlic cloves
- 20 g olive oil
- 200 g brown onion, cut into wedges (1 cm)
- 150 g ripe tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 300 g roasted red capsicum (in oil or brine), cut into pieces
- 1 - 2 fresh long red chillies, deseeded if preferred, cut into pieces
- 2 tsp paprika
- 2 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 1 ½ tsp dried oregano
- 20 g red wine vinegar
- 15 g white sugar
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 800 g skinless chicken thigh fillets
- 2 tsp Chicken stock paste (see Tips)
- 1 tsp salt
- 300 g long grain white rice
- 800 g water
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges, to serve (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 2899 kJ / 690.2 kcal
- 43.2 g
- 74.6 g
- 23.6 g
- Saturated fat
- 6.5 g
- 6.3 g
- 1766.8 mg
Creamy coconut chicken curry (TM6)
Beef and mushroom stroganoff (TM6)
Meatballs in tomato sauce (TM6)
Risotto verde (TM6)
Chinese pork with vegetables
Chicken with capsicum
Greek-style yoghurt with honey walnuts