Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Sous vide pears with cinnamon sauce (TM6)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 120 g white sugar
- 1 tsp natural vanilla extract
- 1 ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 50 g water
- 4 Buerre Bosc pears (firm), peeled, cored and cut into halves (see Tips)
- water, to fully submerge bags (not higher than the 2L maximum fill level)
- 30 g lemon juice (approx. ½ lemon) or 1 level tsp ascorbic acid powder
- flaked almonds, toasted, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 1078.4 kJ / 256.8 kcal
- 1.9 g
- 49.5 g
- 2.7 g
- Saturated fat
- 0.2 g
- 6.3 g
- 4.3 mg
Lemon curd (TM6)
Creamy vanilla yoghurt
Caramelised red onion chutney
Yoghurt with red berry coulis
Quick fruit sorbet (TM6)
Classic christmas fruit mince
Yu Sheng Prosperity salad (Thermomix® Cutter, TM6)
Greek-style yoghurt with honey walnuts
Sous-vide strawberries with white chocolate mousse
Brandy custard (TM6)
Sweet cucumber pickle (Thermomix® Cutter, TM6)
Apple tart (Thermomix® Cutter, TM6)