Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Sous-vide strawberries with white chocolate mousse
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
White chocolate mousse
- 20 g salted butter
- 70 g biscuits of choice
- 40 g brown sugar
- 200 g pouring (whipping) cream
- 100 g good-quality white chocolate, broken into pieces
- 250 g cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 400 g strawberries, trimmed and cut into halves
- 2 tbsp orange juice
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 8 fresh basil leaves (optional)
- water, to fully submerge bags (not higher than the 2L maximum fill level)
- 30 g lemon juice (½ lemon) or 1 level tsp ascorbic acid powder
- per 1 portion
- 1982.4 kJ / 473.8 kcal
- 5.6 g
- 32.7 g
- 36.8 g
- Saturated fat
- 21.2 g
- 1.6 g
- 272.1 mg
Creamy vanilla yoghurt
Sous-vide rare beef steak with béarnaise sauce
Yoghurt with red berry coulis
Rare beef steak with herb garlic butter
Beef and mushroom stroganoff (TM6)
Caramelised onions (400-500 g)
Browned onions (200 g)
Sous vide pears with cinnamon sauce (TM6)
Sous vide fillet steak with gin and peppercorn sauce
Barbecue onions (500 g)
Duck breast à l`orange with orange zabaglione