Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Red Pepper and Paprika Hollandaise Sauce
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 100 g roasted red peppers, preserved, drained, cut in pieces
- 20 g extra virgin olive oil
- 20 g orange juice, freshly squeezed
- 10 g water
- 2 dashes Tabasco® sauce (optional)
- 130 g unsalted butter, diced
tsp smoked paprika
- 4 egg yolks, from medium eggs
- ½ - 1 tsp fine sea salt, to taste
- per 1 Total recipe
- 6954 kJ / 1659 kcal
- 25 g
- 6 g
- 173 g
- Saturated fat
- 82 g
- 4 g
- 1616 mg
Fruit Sauce (Coulis)
Savoury Crayfish Éclairs
Jalapeño and Corn Croquettes with Chipotle Mayonnaise
White Long-grain Rice
Polenta with Rich Meat Ragu