Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- ½ oz fresh parsley, leaves and tender stems (approx. ½ bunch)
- 6 ½ oz all-purpose flour
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 1 oz unsalted butter, cold and cut into pieces
- 2 oz whole milk
- 1 large egg
- 4 oz yellow onion, quartered
- 2 ½ oz celery, cut into pieces (approx. 2 in.)
- 1 oz olive oil
- 3 tsp chicken stock paste
- 32 oz chicken breast, cut into strips (approx. 1 in.)
- 2 ½ oz carrots, cut into pieces (approx. 2 in.)
- 38 oz water
- per 1 Total recipe
- 14447 kJ / 3453 kcal
- 150 g
- 289 g
- 187 g
- 20 g