Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chilli pineapple with coconut crumbs (TM5)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 60 g plain flour
- 40 g unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 2 pinches ground cinnamon
- 30 g white sugar
- 30 g coconut flakes
- 1 fresh long red chilli, trimmed, deseeded if preferred
- 250 g white sugar
- 1 fresh pineapple (1.5-2 kg, unpeeled), peeled, cored and cut into 8 wedges (approx. 75 g each)
- 1000 g water
- 1 sprig fresh mint, leaves only, plus extra to serve
- 100 g rum (see Tips)
- 1 lime, zested (no white pith) and juiced
- 2 tsp gluten free cornflour
- ice cream, to serve (see Tips)
- per 1 portion
- 14259.3 kJ / 1188.2 kcal
- 3.2 g
- 56.5 g
- 11.5 g
- Saturated fat
- 8 g
- 2.6 g
- 28.4 mg
Cauliflower rice pilaf with sweet potato
Steamed fish with green mash
Freekeh salad with pickled avocado
Pork belly with noodles and chilli miso sauce (TM5)
Smoked prawn kebabs with avocado whip
Green garden juice
Peri peri spice mix
Vegan chocolate, raspberry and pistachio layer cake
Melon smoothie bowl
Harissa lamb with green couscous
Falafel in square flatbread (R'Gaif bread) with tahini sauce