Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Nectarine and Cherry Panzanella Salad
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 12 oz bread, cubed (1 in.)
- 1 oz extra virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 ½ oz extra virgin olive oil
- 1 ½ oz white vinegar
- 1 pinch sugar
- 1 heaping tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 8 oz fresh cherries, pitted
- ½ package arugula (approx. 8 oz)
- 1 nectarine, hard, cut into pieces (½ in.)
- ½ Lebanese cucumber, cut into pieces (½ in.)
- per 1 portion
- 1452 kJ / 347 kcal
- 7 g
- 39 g
- 19 g
- 3 g
Broccoli Salad with Red Pepper and Pine Nuts
Tomato Basil Soup
Texas White Bean Salad
Chicken and Quinoa with Peach Salsa
Mushroom and Artichoke Dip
Red Pepper and Apple Spread