Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- ½ - 1 long red chili, de-seeded if preferred
- 1 piece fresh ginger, peeled (approx. 1¼ in.)
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 shallot, peeled, halved
- 2 sprigs fresh cilantro, stems and leaves
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ tsp Sichuan peppercorns
- ½ tsp Chinese five spice
- 2 oz raw cashews
- 1 pinch salt
- 18 oz water
- 4 fresh salmon fillets, skinless (approx. 16 oz-24 oz total) (see Tip)
- 5 ½ oz zucchini, cut into sticks (½ in. x 3 in.)
- 1 bunch broccolini (approx. 5.5 oz), trimmed and halved
- 5 ½ oz bok choy, cut into thirds
- per 1 portion
- 2150 kJ / 512 kcal
- 49 g
- 7.5 g
- 31.3 g
- 4.5 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Shrimp and Green Pea Pasta
Shrimp Salad with Peaches in White Pepper Citronette
Mixed Paella (Hestan Cue™)
Seared Scallops with Carrot and Ginger Sauce (Hestan Cue™)