Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Lemon Chicken with Couscous and Artichokes
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 6 oz lemon juice
- 6 oz extra virgin olive oil
- 1 ¾ tsp salt, divided
- ½ tsp ground black pepper, divided
- 18 oz chicken tenders
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 8 oz couscous
- 35 oz water
- 16 oz cherry tomatoes, halved
- 16 oz cucumber, sliced (¼ in.), to serve
- 14 oz marinated artichoke hearts, canned, drained, quartered
- 10 oz pitted Kalamata olives, drained
- 5 oz feta cheese, crumbled, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 3515 kJ / 840 kcal
- 39 g
- 57 g
- 53 g
- Saturated fat
- 11 g
- 13 g
- 2251 mg
Turkey Taco Bowl
Turkey, Bacon and Avocado Burgers
Shrimp Tacos with Denver Salsa
Turkey Bolognese Sauce
Moroccan Chicken Bowl
Quinoa Salad with Strawberry Vinaigrette
Salmon and Lemon Rice Salad
Lemon Caper Salmon with Ribbon Squash
Chicken and Quinoa Salad