Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Blue Cheese Dipping Sauce
- 2 oz mayonnaise
- 2 oz Greek yogurt
- 2 oz blue cheese
- 1 - 2 oz whole milk, as needed
- 5 oz hot sauce
- 2 oz unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 3 ½ oz quinoa
- 35 oz water
- 16 oz chicken thighs, air-chilled, boneless, skinless
- 2 oz carrots, cut into pieces
- 2 oz celery, cut into pieces
- 3 oz panko bread crumbs
- 1 large egg
- oil, to fry
- per 1 piece
- 1000 kJ / 239 kcal
- 12 g
- 12 g
- 16 g
- 1 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Chinese Noodles with Turkey in Plum Sauce
Pork Tenderloin with Spicy Coconut Sauce, Garlic Naan and Cucumber Salad
Honey Garlic Glazed Drumettes
Jalapeño and Lime Chicken Burger with Corn Smash