Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Blue Cheese Dipping Sauce
- 2 oz mayonnaise
- 2 oz Greek yogurt
- 2 oz blue cheese
- 1 - 2 oz whole milk, as needed
- 5 oz hot sauce
- 2 oz unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 3 ½ oz quinoa
- 35 oz water
- 16 oz chicken thighs, air-chilled, boneless, skinless
- 2 oz carrots, cut into pieces
- 2 oz celery, cut into pieces
- 3 oz panko bread crumbs
- 1 large egg
- oil, to fry
- per 1 piece
- 1000 kJ / 239 kcal
- 12 g
- 12 g
- 16 g
- 66 mg
- 1 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Chicken with Spiced Tangerine Sauce
Peking-Style Duck Pancakes
Beefy Stuffed Peppers with Tomato Sauce
Cheesy Stuffed Meatloaf with Broccolini and Eggplant