Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Tomatillo Avocado Guacamole
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 8 oz green tomatillos, ripe, husk removed, washed and quartered
- 10 oz avocado, ripe, peeled and halved
- 1 - 2 serrano chilies, deseeded and destemmed, plus extra to garnish
- 10 sprigs fresh cilantro, leaves and tender stems
- 1 - 1 ½ oz freshly squeezed lime juice, to taste
- ½ tsp salt, to taste
- tortilla chips, to serve
- per 1 Total recipe
- 2272 kJ / 543 kcal
- 9 g
- 42 g
- 44 g
- Saturated fat
- 6 g
- 24 g
- 1197 mg
Sizzling Jalapeño Cocktail
Tinga de Pollo (TM6)
Fluffy Almond Pancakes with Blackberry Syrup
Tinga de Pollo (TM6 Metric)
Pumpkin Spice Chai