Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Steamed Corn with Chipotle Mayonnaise and Cilantro Salsa
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 3 ½ oz extra virgin olive oil
- ½ lime
- 1 egg yolk, from a large egg, room temperature
- 1 - 2 chipotle chilies, in adobo sauce, canned (undrained)
- ¼ tsp salt, to taste
oz sour cream
or ½ oz plain yogurt
- 4 oz yellow onion, in pieces
- ½ oz extra virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp chili powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 lime
- 20 sprigs fresh cilantro, leaves only
- 24 oz water
- 3 sweet corn cobs, silks and husks removed and cobs cut in half
oz Pecorino cheese, grated, to serve (see Tip)
or 3 ½ oz cotija cheese, crumbled
- per 1 portion
- 1356 kJ / 324 kcal
- 8 g
- 20 g
- 25 g
- Saturated fat
- 6 g
- 2 g
- 527 mg
Sautéing 7 oz Onions
Spinach and Artichoke Dip
Tinga de Pollo (TM6)
Pico De Gallo
Cacio e Pepe
Shredded Chicken in Tomato Sauce (Tinga de Pollo)
Tinga de Pollo (TM6 Metric)
Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
Basic Black Beans