Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 28 oz cauliflower, cut in florets (1 lg. head)
- 8 oz hot sauce, e.g. Frank's Red Hot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce®
- 2 oz unsalted butter, diced
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp Worcestershire sauce (optional)
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 25 oz water
- blue cheese dressing, to serve
- celery sticks, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 460 kJ / 110 kcal
- 3 g
- 8 g
- 8 g
- 3 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Cranberry-Almond Chicken Salad
Broccoli Salad with Red Pepper and Pine Nuts (TM5/6 Metric)
Chopped Asian Salad
Shrimp Pasta Salad with Cilantro Pesto