Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 28 oz cauliflower, cut in florets (1 lg. head)
- 8 oz hot sauce, e.g. Frank's Red Hot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce®
- 2 oz unsalted butter, diced
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp Worcestershire sauce (optional)
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 25 oz water
- blue cheese dressing, to serve
- celery sticks, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 460 kJ / 110 kcal
- 3 g
- 8 g
- 8 g
- 3 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Deviled Eggs with Chow Chow and Cajun Sunshine
Farro Salad with Cucumber Yogurt Dressing
Smashed Avocado Toast with Jammy Eggs
Buckwheat Blini with Smoked Salmon (Bill Yosses)