Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Curried chicken salad wraps
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 500 g water
- 500 g skinless chicken thigh fillets, cut into thirds
- 8 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves only
- 2 spring onions/shallots, white part only, cut into thirds
- 50 g toasted pine nuts
- 25 g raisins (optional - see Tips)
- 200 g mayonnaise (see Tips)
- 2 tsp curry powder (see Tips)
- ½ tsp ground turmeric
- ½ tsp salt, for seasoning
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, for seasoning
- rocket leaves, to serve
- 6 tortillas, low carb or keto wraps of choice (see Tips)
- per 1 portion
- 2129.5 kJ / 507 kcal
- 20.9 g
- 10.3 g
- 42.9 g
- Saturated fat
- 6.9 g
- 7.1 g
- 510.8 mg
Chicken and spinach enchiladas
Moroccan chicken and cauliflower cous cous
Chicken meatballs with coconut rice
Jo Whitton's Wholesome meatball soup
Indian kofta curry with broccoli rice
Katsu chicken with cauliflower rice and pickled salad
Prosciutto and basil egg cups
Asian beef salad with peanut dressing (MEATER+®)
Chicken with sweet potato cheesy crust