Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Prosciutto and basil egg cups
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 12 slices prosciutto (see Tips)
- 100 g Emmental cheese, cut into pieces (see Tips)
- 2 spring onions/shallots, trimmed and cut into thirds
- 50 g semi sundried tomatoes
- 4 eggs
- 200 g pouring (whipping) cream
- 1 tbsp basil pesto (optional - see Tips)
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- fresh chives, chopped, for garnishing (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 1348.5 kJ / 321.1 kcal
- 17.4 g
- 4 g
- 26.1 g
- Saturated fat
- 13.7 g
- 1.4 g
- 681.3 mg
Chicken and spinach enchiladas
Keto cauliflower and Brussels sprout cheese bake
Tex-Mex chicken soup
Cauliflower hash browns with smoked salmon and sour cream
Overnight berry breakfast
Steamed cabbage rolls with spicy sauce
Strawberries and cream bites
Keto jalapeño turkey burgers with mushroom buns
Aperol spritz sorbet
Mushrooms with pistachio butter