Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Overnight berry breakfast
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 50 g pecans
- 150 g fresh blueberries or frozen blueberries
- 150 g fresh blackberries or frozen blackberries
- 130 g hemp seeds
- 30 g chia seeds
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 120 g Greek-style natural yoghurt (see Tips), plus extra to serve
- 180 g milk of choice (see Tips)
- 2 - 3 tsp monkfruit sweetener or sweetener of choice (see Tips)
- 1 tsp natural vanilla extract
- per 1 portion
- 872.8 kJ / 207.8 kcal
- 8.2 g
- 7.3 g
- 15.3 g
- Saturated fat
- 2.1 g
- 4.6 g
- 27.3 mg
Curried chicken salad wraps
Strawberry and puffed millet cereal bars
Avocado and goats cheese smash
Apple and almond overnight oats (gut health)
24h 10 min
Keto cauliflower and Brussels sprout cheese bake
Almond and blueberry breakfast muffins
Almond chocolate mousse
Cauliflower hash browns with smoked salmon and sour cream
Parmesan cheese crisps
Prosciutto and basil egg cups
Keto jalapeño turkey burgers with mushroom buns