Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Apple and almond overnight oats (gut health)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 120 g almonds, dry roasted or activated
- 1 apple (approx. 160 g), cored and cut into pieces
- 100 g rolled oats
- 40 g chia seeds
- 550 g milk of choice, non dairy (see Tips)
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup, plus extra to drizzle (optional)
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 150 g frozen mixed berries (of choice), to serve
- per 1 portion
- 1718.4 kJ / 409.1 kcal
- 11.6 g
- 31.2 g
- 24.4 g
- Saturated fat
- 2.2 g
- 11.8 g
- 121.4 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Natural yoghurt (Varoma method)
Vanilla and honey toasted muesli
CADA (Fresh muesli)
Anti-inflammatory pineapple and turmeric smoothie
Yoghurt with red berry coulis
Avocado and goats cheese smash
Poached egg pots with smoked salmon and avocado salsa