Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Mixed Paella (Hestan Cue™)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 garlic clove
- 3 oz red bell pepper, in pieces
- 3 oz green bell pepper, in pieces
- 1 ½ oz extra virgin olive oil
- 4 oz chicken thigh, boneless and skinless, cut into pieces
- 16 squid rings, raw
- 3 ½ oz canned crushed tomatoes
- 1 pinch saffron threads (optional)
- ½ tsp kosher salt, Diamon Crystal®
- 1 pinch paprika
- 17 ½ oz fish stock
- 8 fresh mussels, well scrubbed and debearded
- 4 large raw shrimp
- 16 fresh clams cleaned
- 7 oz short grain rice
- 2 lemons, in wedges, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 2715 kJ / 649 kcal
- 47 g
- 47 g
- 29 g
- Saturated fat
- 8 g
- 3 g
- 911 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Shrimp and Green Pea Pasta
Shrimp Salad with Peaches in White Pepper Citronette
Seared Scallops with Carrot and Ginger Sauce (Hestan Cue™)
Shrimp Tikka Masala (Hestan Cue™)