Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chicken Satay with Peanut Sauce (Hestan Cue™)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 24 oz chicken breasts, skinless, boneless, cubed (1½ in.)
- 1 ¼ tsp kosher salt, Diamond Crystal®
- 1 stalk fresh lemongrass, cut in pieces (1 in.)
- 2 garlic cloves
- ½ oz soy sauce
- 1 tsp sriracha sauce
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp dried ground turmeric
- 1 lime, thin peel only, no pith, plus 0.5 oz juice
- 3 oz creamy peanut butter
- ½ oz sriracha sauce
- 1 tsp rice wine vinegar
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp sugar (optional)
- 2 oz water
- 5 tbsp oil, e.g. grapeseed, vegetable, canola, as needed to fry
- kosher salt, Diamond Crystal®, to season, to taste
- 20 fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1 - 2 limes, cut into wedges
- per 1 portion
- 1854 kJ / 443 kcal
- 41 g
- 8 g
- 28 g
- Saturated fat
- 7 g
- 2 g
- 1604 mg