Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Sourdough Starter Discard Cinnamon Raisin Bread
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 6 oz water
- 1 oz sugar
packet/envelope active dry yeast
or 2 ¼ tsp active dry yeast
- 16 oz all-purpose flour
- 4 ½ oz sourdough starter discard (unfed)
- 1 large egg
- 2 ½ oz unsalted butter, diced, room temperature, plus extra to grease
- ½ tsp salt, to taste
- 3 oz sugar
- 2 tsp all-purpose flour, plus extra to dust
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1 large egg, whisked
- 4 oz raisins
- unsalted butter, melted, to brush (optional)
- confectioners sugar, to sprinkle (optional)
- per 1 slice
- 1188 kJ / 284 kcal
- 6 g
- 51 g
- 7 g
- Saturated fat
- 4 g
- 2 g
- 112 mg