Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Turkey Bolognese Sauce
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 3 oz celery, in pieces (1 in.)
- 3 oz carrots, in pieces (1 in.)
- 6 oz yellow onions, in pieces
- 4 oz bacon, in pieces
- ½ oz extra virgin olive oil
- 2 ½ oz wine
- 8 oz canned tomato sauce
- 3 dried bay leaves
- 1 oz tomato paste
- 1 tsp salt
- 16 oz ground turkey, broken into pieces
- 3 ½ oz whole milk
- cooked pasta, to serve
- Parmesan cheese, shaved, to garnish
- fresh basil leaves, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 1205 kJ / 288 kcal
- 24 g
- 8 g
- 18 g
- Saturated fat
- 5 g
- 10 g
- 488 mg
Florentine Meatballs and Linguine
Turkey, Bacon and Avocado Burgers
Chicken Meatballs with Creamy Tomato Sauce
Tinga de Pollo (TM6)
Spicy Szechuan Shrimp and Broccoli
Shrimp Orzo with Peas
One Pot Ravioli Soup