This recipe is specially made for the Thermomix® TM5 and Thermomix® TM6. Please do not use it for earlier Thermomix® models, since they have different maximum capacities.
Steamed Fingerling Potatoes with Fresh Herbs and Garlic
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 - 3 garlic cloves, to taste
- ½ oz fresh parsley
- 15 sprigs thyme, leaves only (optional)
- ½ oz fresh chives, sliced (½ in.), plus extra, uncut, to garnish
- 8 oz water
- 2 oz unsalted butter
- 24 oz fingerling potatoes
- ½ tsp salt, to taste
- ¼ tsp freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 tsp dried red pepper flakes (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 402 kJ / 96 kcal / 402 kJ / 96 kcal
- 2 g / 2 g
- 12 g / 12 g
- 5 g / 5 g
- 2 g / 2 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Curried Couscous, Carrot and Chickpea Salad
Prosciutto and Sun-Dried Tomato Muffins
Chinese Blistered Green Beans (Hestan Cue™)