Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Monkfish and prawn soup
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 450 - 500 g monkfish, preferably with bone (see tips)
- 500 g whole unpeeled prawns (see tips)
- 800 g water
- 70 g carrots, cut in pieces
- 60 g leek (white part only), cut in pieces
- 3 garlic cloves
- 50 g extra virgin olive oil
- 50 g brandy
- 200 g crushed tomatoes, canned
- 1 tbsp white short-grain rice
- 1 pinch saffron threads
fish stock cube (for 0.5 l) (see tip)
or 1 tsp salt
- 8 drops red chilli sauce
- per 1 portion
- 791 kJ / 189 kcal
- 18 g
- 5 g
- 10 g
- 1 g
Mussels in spicy tomato sauce
Spiced Moroccan lentil soup
Chickpea soup with spinach
Five-spice Duck with Mushrooms, Asian Vegetables and Rice
Mussels in Cream and White Wine Sauce
Creamy courgette soup
Cucumber Soup with Prawn Skewers
Thai Steamed Trout Parcels
Steamed carrot and courgette tagliatelle
Chilli con carne