Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Artisan potato bread
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 20 g extra virgin olive oil, plus extra to grease
- 150 g potatoes, peeled and cut into pieces (1 cm - see Tips)
- 135 g water, plus 2 tablespoons extra
- 125 g buttermilk
- 2 tsp dried instant yeast
- 1 tsp sugar
- 500 g baker's flour, plus extra to dust
- 1 ½ tsp sea salt
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp linseeds (flaxseeds) (optional)
- 1 tbsp pumpkin seeds (optional)
- 1 egg yolk, to glaze
- butter, to serve
- per 1 slice
- 885.1 kJ / 210.7 kcal
- 7.1 g
- 31.3 g
- 5.9 g
- Saturated fat
- 1.8 g
- 1.6 g
- 303.8 mg
Seeded bread loaf
Buttermilk loaf baked in a cast iron pot
Spiced fruit loaf
Nico Moretti's Cherry tomato and red onion focaccia
Artisan Bread (Betty) Metric
Brioche buns baked in a cast iron pot
Plaited loaves with crumble topping baked in a cast iron pot
Cheese and tomato bread
Elly Berryman's plum shortcake
Sweet breakfast bread
Everyday loaf baked in a cast iron pot
Apple and whole banana loaf