Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chicken with Creamed Spinach Crepes (Metric)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 75 g butter, unsalted, in pieces, divided, plus extra to grease
- 510 g whole milk
- 4 eggs, large
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 ½ tsp salt, divided, to taste
- 215 g all purpose white flour
- 45 g Parmesan cheese, in pieces
- 115 g mozzarella, in pieces
- 140 g baby spinach, fresh, stems removed
- 595 g chicken breasts, skinless, boneless, organic, cubed (3 cm)
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp black pepper, ground, to taste
- 70 - 140 g sour cream, any type, to taste
- salad, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 1431 kJ / 342 kcal
- 26 g
- 21 g
- 17 g
- Saturated fat
- 9 g
- 1 g
- 579 mg
Mushroom and Blue Cheese Stuffed Flank Steak
Fillet with Rice, Almonds and Cranberries
Chilli Lime Steamed Corn
Ricotta and spinach crespelle "cake"
Sous vide rare beef steak with béarnaise sauce (TM5)
Pork tenderloin with mustard sauce
Tarragon Chicken Quiche
Nordic Chicken and Asparagus Tartlets