Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 40 g vegetable oil
- 50 g onions, cut in halves, sliced (5 mm)
- 200 g beef rump steak, cut in strips (4-5 cm)
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- 120 g cherry tomatoes
- 40 g caperberries, pickled, drained (optional)
- 70 g rocket salad leaves
- 1 avocado, ripe
- 30 g shelled halved walnuts
- 10 g lime juice
- 10 g honey
- ¾ tsp salt, adjust to taste
- ½ tsp ground pepper, adjust to taste
- per 1 portion
- 3368 kJ / 805 kcal
- 35 g
- 9 g
- 67 g
- 9.5 g
Seared Steak Rocket Salad
Turkey pasta in a creamy mushroom sauce
Red pesto chicken salad
Chicken Caprese Pasta Salad
Seared steak and rocket salad
Smashed Avocado Toast with Jammy Eggs
Greek Stuffed Chicken
Five spice chicken with asparagus and pea salad
Tequila Sour (Metric)