Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Creamy Mustard Chicken Stew
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 30 g olive oil
- 15 g plain flour
- 100 g onions, cut in pieces
- 200 g carrots, cut in pieces
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp fresh thyme leaves
- 500 g waxy potatoes, skin on, cut in cubes (3 cm)
- 150 g water
heaped tsp chicken stock paste, homemade
or 1 chicken stock cube (for 0.5 l), crumbled
- ½ - 1 tsp salt, to taste
- 2 - 3 pinches ground black pepper, to taste
- 800 g chicken breasts, skinless, cut in cubes (4 cm)
- 100 g cream, min. 30% fat
- fresh thyme leaves, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 1419 kJ / 340 kcal
- 35 g
- 20 g
- 12 g
- 2.7 g
Chicken, Spinach and Leek Risotto
Chicken, Basil and Roasted Red Pepper Spaghetti
Sausage and Bacon Casserole
Orzo Pasta with Chicken and Pesto
Ham Hock Potato Bake
Chicken and Chorizo Hotpot
Creamy mustard chicken stew
Red Bean, Chicken and Sweet Potato Stew
Spring Chicken Casserole
One Pot Chicken Pasta with Sweet BBQ-sauce
Sautéed Pork with Cider