Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 300 g dried brown lentils (see Tips)
- 550 g water, plus extra for soaking
- 200 g bacon, cut into pieces
- ½ leek, white part only, cut into pieces
- 170 g carrot, cut into pieces
- 1 tbsp Vegetable stock paste (see Tips)
- 2 tbsp white vinegar
- 240 g chorizo, cut into slices (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 1408.6 kJ / 335.4 kcal
- 25.7 g
- 28.2 g
- 11.1 g
- Saturated fat
- 3.8 g
- 8.3 g
- 1083 mg
Spiced Moroccan lentil soup
Hearty seven vegetable soup
Vienna sausages with split pea soup
Artichoke and bean ragout
Cooking split green peas
Pumpkin and tempeh bobotie