Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Brussel Sprouts Salad with Cranberries and Almonds
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 8 oz bacon, diced
- 2 oz balsamic vinegar
- 2 oz olive oil
or 1 oz maple syrup
- ½ oz Dijon mustard
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 16 oz Brussels sprouts, trimmed, large stems removed (buy 24 oz), plus extra whole leaves to garnish, divided
- 4 oz Pink Lady apples, cut into pieces, divided
- 2 oz celery, sliced (⅛ in.)
- 2 oz spring onions, sliced on the bias (¼ in.), (approx. 4) divided
- 4 oz dried cranberries, plus extra to garnish
- 2 oz slivered almonds, plus extra to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 1205 kJ / 288 kcal
- 10 g
- 24 g
- 18 g
- 4 g
Cranberry-Almond Chicken Salad
Broccoli Salad with Red Pepper and Pine Nuts (TM5/6 Metric)
Chopped Asian Salad
Roasted Red Pepper and Cashew Dip
Broccoli Salad with Red Pepper and Pine Nuts
5-Second Rainbow Salad
Spicy Cranberry Orange Sauce
Creamy Broccoli Salad
Quinoa Salad with Strawberry Vinaigrette
Cranberry-Pecan Brussels Sprouts
Mixed Green Salad with Apple Lime Vinaigrette