Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Sous-vide Artichoke Stuffed Chicken Breast
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 3 oz Parmesan cheese, cut into pieces
- 6 oz yellow onions, cut into pieces
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 oz extra virgin olive oil
or 1 ½ tsp homemade salt substitute and flavor enhancer
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 5 oz fresh spinach leaves
- 20 oz marinated artichoke hearts, drained
oz cream cheese, in pieces
or 3 ½ oz mascarpone cheese
- 60 oz water
- 1 oz lemon juice
- 2 chicken breasts, skinless, boneless, organic (approx. 12 oz ea.)
- ½ tsp salt, to taste
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- fresh parsley, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 3456 kJ / 826 kcal
- 86 g
- 50 g
- 34 g
- Saturated fat
- 12 g
- 18 g
- 3024 mg