Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 New York strip steaks (approx. 4-5 in. long ea.)
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp salt, to taste
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 4 sprigs thyme, plus extra to garnish
- 2 sprigs rosemary, plus extra to garnish
- 65 oz water (approx. or enough to fully submerge bags but not higher than the maximum capacity of the bowl)
- 1 oz lemon juice
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter
- steak sauce, type A.1. Sauce®, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 1703 kJ / 407 kcal
- 50 g
- 1 g
- 23 g
- Saturated fat
- 8 g
- 0 g
- 701 mg
Sous-vide rare beef steak with béarnaise sauce
Mixed Mushroom Sauté
Sous-vide Lamb Chops with Mint Sauce
Sous-vide Salmon with Creamy Avocado
Broccoli Sauté (TM6 Metric)
Buttermilk Mashed Potatoes
Sous-vide Pork Tenderloin with Ginger Glaze
Sous-vide Scallops with Saffron Sauce
Sous-vide Steak with Creamy Lemon Sauce
Sous-Vide Korean Style BBQ Pork Loin