Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 New York strip steaks
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp salt, to taste
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 4 sprigs thyme, plus extra to garnish
- 2 sprigs rosemary, plus extra to garnish
- 65 oz water
- 1 oz lemon juice
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter
- steak sauce, type A.1. Sauce®, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 1703 kJ / 407 kcal
- 50 g
- 1 g
- 23 g
- 0 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Chicken with Spiced Tangerine Sauce
Peking-Style Duck Pancakes
Beefy Stuffed Peppers with Tomato Sauce
Cheesy Stuffed Meatloaf with Broccolini and Eggplant