Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 oz yellow onions, halved
- 2 oz carrots, cut into pieces
- 2 oz celery, cut into pieces
- 14 oz uncooked pork sausages, casings removed, cut in pieces
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 - 2 pinches salt
- 3 fresh sage leaves
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- water, to fully submerge bags (not higher than the max. fill mark)
oz lemon juice (approx. ½ lemon) (see Tip)
or 1 tsp ascorbic acid (vitamin C powder)
Assembly and Serving
- 2 oz white wine
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 can tomatoes (approx. 14 oz)
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 - 3 pinches ground black pepper
- fresh basil leaves, to garnish (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 1810.6 kJ / 432.8 kcal
- 16.8 g
- 11.5 g
- 35.5 g
- Saturated fat
- 9.3 g
- 3.5 g
- 878 mg