Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Sous-Vide Stuffed Squid and Saffron Sauce
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 whole squids (approx. 8.5 oz ea. and 9.5 in. long)
- 2 oz day old bread, cut into pieces
- 1 tsp fresh parsley leaves, plus extra to garnish
- 2 tsp dry white wine
- 2 pinches ground white pepper
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- water to fully submerge bags (not higher than max. fill level)
oz lemon juice, freshly squeezed (approx. ½ lemon) (see Tip)
or 1 tsp ascorbic acid (vitamin C powder)
- 1 oz Parmesan cheese, cut into pieces
- 2 oz whipping cream
- 2 pinches saffron, plus extra to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 790.8 kJ / 189 kcal
- 10 g
- 5 g
- 14 g
- Saturated fat
- 5.3 g
- 0.3 g
- 0.2 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Cranberry-Almond Chicken Salad
Broccoli Salad with Red Pepper and Pine Nuts (TM5/6 Metric)
Chopped Asian Salad
Shrimp Pasta Salad with Cilantro Pesto