Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 3 dried bird's eye chilies, small
- 4 - 8 dried red chilies (Thai), large, to taste
- ½ oz garlic cloves
- ½ oz fresh lemongrass
- ½ oz shrimp paste
- 4 fresh kaffir lime leaves
- ½ oz cilantro, leaves and tender stems, plus extra to garnish
- 24 oz water
- 2 oz fish sauce
- 24 oz Chilean sea bass, skin removed, cut into 6 oz fillets
- ½ oz coconut oil, plus extra to grease Varoma
- 1 oz palm sugar
- 1 can coconut cream (approx. 13.5 oz)
- per 1 portion
- 1674 kJ / 400 kcal
- 24 g
- 9 g
- 29 g
- 3 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Jumbo Shrimp with Vermicelli
Steamed Whole Fish
Citrus-Glazed Salmon with Roasted Cauliflower Salad
Crispy Coconut Shrimp