Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Ginger Garlic Steamed Whole Fish
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 6 green onions (4 whole, 2 cut into pieces)
- 2 whole fish, gutted, cleaned, e.g. Branzino (approx. 24-32 oz total)
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 ½ oz ginger, peeled (2 oz thinly sliced, 0.5 oz cut into ¼ in. pieces)
- 6 garlic cloves
- ½ oz cilantro leaves
- ½ tsp dried chili flakes, to taste
- 1 tbsp black bean chili sauce
- 2 tsp rice wine
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 20 oz water
- fresh cilantro leaves, to garnish
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- Chinese chives, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 619 kJ / 148 kcal
- 21 g
- 8 g
- 4 g
- 1 g
Ginger sesame oil chicken
Stir-Fried Vegetables (TM5 Metric)
Kaiyang Cabbage (Savory Stir-Fried Cabbage)
Thai Fish Curry
Crispy Shallots and Shallot Oil
Steamed Whole Fish
Braised Chicken with Mushroom
Sambal Petai Prawns
Thai Steamed Fish With Lime