Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Sous-vide Porcini Mushrooms with Truffle and Parmesan
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 30 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 200 g fresh porcini mushrooms, halved
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme, whole sprigs
- 1400 g water (approx. or enough to fully submerge bags but not higher than the maximum capacity of the bowl)
g lemon juice, freshly squeezed (see tip)
or 1 tsp ascorbic acid powder
- 20 g unsalted butter
- 1 garlic clove, crushed in skin and left whole
- 2 tsp truffle oil, white or black
- per 1 portion
- 454 kJ / 109 kcal
- 4 g
- 3 g
- 9 g
- Saturated fat
- 4 g
- 0.5 g
- 904 mg
Tuna Niçoise Toasts
Soft Fresh Cheese
Sugarcane Water Chestnut Drink
Pickled Gherkin Soup - Rassolnik
1h 20 min
Red Pepper and Paprika Hollandaise Sauce
Scandinavian Brunch Roll
Red Wine-poached Pears with Crème Anglaise
Slow-cooked Short Rib with Beetroot Purée
Stir Fried Potato Shreds
Savory tart with tuna, eggs and capers