Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Steamed Cod with Vizcaina Sauce
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 50 g roasted red peppers, preserved
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- 250 g onions, quartered
- 200 g red onions, quartered
- 100 g olive oil, plus extra for greasing
- 2 garlic cloves
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- 100 g Iberian ham, sliced, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 1 pinch ground cayenne pepper (optional)
- 100 g water
- 900 g cod fillets, (loins) skinless, boneless
- 1 small handful fresh parsley, leaves only, for garnish
- per 1 portion
- 1507 kJ / 360 kcal
- 34.2 g
- 6.9 g
- 21.8 g
Beef Goulash Soup
Timatar Wali Macchi (Cod in Tomato Sauce)
Five-spice Duck with Mushrooms, Asian Vegetables and Rice
Pasta with Prawns, Courgettes and Lemon
Beef goulash with bread dumplings
Stuffed peppers with rice and tomato sauce
Mexican Chicken Soup
Buckwheat and Asparagus Risotto
Steamed turbot and mixed vegetable parcels
Cassoulet with Duck and Extra Veg
Sous-vide Citrus Chicken Wings with Potatoes
Creamy Mushroom Soup; Stuffed Peppers with Rice and Tomato Sauce