Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Steamed Cod with Vizcaina Sauce
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 50 g roasted red peppers, preserved
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- 250 g onions, quartered
- 200 g red onions, quartered
- 100 g olive oil, plus extra for greasing
- 2 garlic cloves
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- 100 g Iberian ham, sliced, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 1 pinch ground cayenne pepper (optional)
- 100 g water
- 900 g cod fillets, (loins) skinless, boneless
- 1 small handful fresh parsley, leaves only, for garnish
- per 1 portion
- 1507 kJ / 360 kcal
- 34.2 g
- 6.9 g
- 21.8 g
Salmon and Leek Parcel with New Potatoes
Trout with Pesto, Tomatoes and Vegetables
Orzo with Salmon and Spinach
Smoked Haddock and Cauliflower Bake
Cod soup with crispy bacon and leeks
Salmon Fillets with Salsa Verde
Steamed Salmon Parcels
Sea Bass with Cavolo Nero, Cannellini Beans and Red Pepper
Thai Steamed Salmon Parcels
Quinoa Burger and Yellow Tomato Ketchup