Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Pasta with Brussels Sprouts, Toasted Hazelnuts and Brown Sage Butter
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 50 g hazelnuts
- 40 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 1700 g water
- 400 g Brussels sprouts, outer leaves removed, halved
- 2 tsp fine sea salt, or to taste
- 1 tsp olive oil, plus 1 Tbsp
- 320 g orecchiette pasta (or any dried short pasta eg. penne)
- ½ tsp ground black pepper, or to taste
- 120 g unsalted butter, diced
- 6 fresh sage leaves
- 1 lemon, cut in wedges, for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 3003 kJ / 718 kcal
- 20 g
- 73 g
- 41 g
- Saturated fat
- 19 g
- 8 g
- 1129 mg
Coconut and Spinach Dahl
Crispy Korean Tofu
Red Lentil, Kale and Rosemary Pasta
Cashew Nuts and Vegetables in Peanut Butter Sauce with Rice
Red Bean, Chicken and Sweet Potato Stew
Vegan Chickpea and Mushroom Stew
Spaghetti Arrabiata with Tuna
Vegan Mushroom Masala with Chilli and Turmeric
Courgette and Potato Parmigiana (TM5)
Root Vegetable Korma with Basmati Rice; Garlic Naan Bread and Pickled Red Onions
Italian Ditalini Vegetable Soup (TM5)