Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Bean Casserole with Fresh Tuna
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 50 g extra virgin olive oil
- 100 g onions, quartered
- 100 g green peppers, cut in pieces
- 130 - 150 g ripe tomatoes, cut in pieces
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 dried bay leaf
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 1 pinch sugar
- ¼ tsp paprika
- 150 g potatoes, peeled, cut in pieces (4 cm)
- 600 g water
- 1 fish stock cube (for 0.5 l), crumbled
- 800 g tinned large white beans, rinsed (drained weight)
- 500 g fresh tuna, cut in pieces (4 cm)
- 1 Tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- per 1 portion
- 1391 kJ / 332 kcal
- 28.9 g
- 24.7 g
- 13.1 g
Tomato, Lentil and Thyme Soup
Iranian Vegetable Stew
Spinach, Chickpea and New Potato Soup
Millet-stuffed Cabbage Rolls with Mushroom Sauce
Marmitako (Spanish Tuna Stew)
Pasta alla Norma
Mushroom Stroganoff with Parsnip and Leek Purée
Spring Greens Soup with Beans
Potato Pizza with Vegetables - Pizza di patate con verdure
Pearl Barley and White Bean Stew