Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Orzo Salad with Artichoke and Feta
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1100 g water
- 400 g orzo, rinsed and drained
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp fine sea salt, to taste
- 4 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only, plus extra for garnishing
- 130 g feta cheese, in pieces
- 340 g artichoke hearts, marinated, drained
- 60 g pine nuts, toasted
- 100 g sun-dried tomatoes, cut in thin slices
- 400 g tinned chickpeas, rinsed and drained (weight is pre-draining)
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 3281 kJ / 781 kcal
- 30 g
- 96 g
- 25 g
- 20 g
Warm Halloumi, Walnut and Pomegranate Salad
Kale Pesto Pasta Salad
Bulgur Salad with Rocket, Peach and Avocado
Italian Sausage and Orzo Soup
Beetroot, Apple and Goat's Cheese Quinoa Salad
Cavolo Nero and Roasted Chickpea Salad
Red Pepper and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
Nectarine, Stilton and Walnut Salad with a Raspberry Vinaigrette
Roasted Aubergine Salad with Tahini Dressing
Mexican Quinoa Salad
Smoky Couscous Salad