Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Orzo Salad with Artichoke and Feta
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1100 g water
- 400 g orzo, rinsed and drained
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp fine sea salt, to taste
- 4 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only, plus extra for garnishing
- 130 g feta cheese, in pieces
- 340 g artichoke hearts, marinated, drained
- 60 g pine nuts, toasted
- 100 g sun-dried tomatoes, cut in thin slices
- 400 g tinned chickpeas, rinsed and drained (weight is pre-draining)
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 3281 kJ / 781 kcal
- 30 g
- 96 g
- 25 g
- 20 g
Beetroot, Apple and Goat's Cheese Quinoa Salad
Mexican Quinoa Salad
Aubergine Parmigiana - Parmigiana di melanzane
Smoky Couscous Salad
Warm Halloumi, Walnut and Pomegranate Salad
Roasted Sweet Potato and Broccoli Spelt Salad
Superfood Salmon Salad
Bulgur Salad with Rocket, Peach and Avocado
Moroccan Chickpea and Halloumi Pie
Kale Pesto Pasta Salad
Mediterranean Pearl Barley Risotto