Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 200 g red onions, quartered
- 20 g garlic cloves
- 1 fresh red chilli, deseeded (if desired)
- 10 g olive oil
- 750 g tomatoes, cut in pieces
- 200 g mixed peppers (e.g. red and green), cut in thin strips (approx. 2 cm long)
- 1 - 1 ½ tsp salt, to taste
- 150 g tinned sweetcorn, drained
- 500 g tinned kidney beans, drained (approx. 800 g before draining)
- 6 vegetarian sausages (450-600 g)
- 3 - 4 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves only
- per 1 portion
- 1745 kJ / 418 kcal
- 24 g
- 27 g
- 21 g
- 13.3 g