Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Prawn and saffron risotto
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 560 g water, lukewarm
- ½ tsp saffron threads
- 4 spring onions/shallots, trimmed and cut into quarters
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 180 g Arborio rice
- 80 g dry sherry
- 2 tsp Vegetable stock paste (see Tips)
- 1 pinch sea salt, to taste
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, to taste, plus extra to serve
- 200 g raw prawns, shelled and cleaned
- ½ lemon, zest only, finely grated, no white pith
- 2 - 3 tsp butter (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 2620.4 kJ / 626.3 kcal
- 20.5 g
- 81.6 g
- 18.8 g
- Saturated fat
- 4.7 g
- 3.8 g
- 647.1 mg
Linguine with salmon and herbs
Creamy scallop soup with chorizo
Traditional cocktail sauce
Smoked trout pâté
3h 15 min
Salmon and fennel risotto
Coq au vin blanc with polenta madeleines
Mediterranean seafood rice with chorizo
Brie, speck and walnut risotto
Pear and blue cheese risotto
Risotto with zucchini and prawns