Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Kimchi Pancakes (Hestan Cue™) Metric
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 450 g kimchi, drained, juice reserved
- 115 g all purpose white flour
- 115 g water
- ½ tsp kosher salt, Diamond Crystal®
- 4 tsp sesame oil
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced, plus extra to garnish
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil, e.g. grapeseed, vegetable, canola, as needed, to fry
- 1 tsp sesame seeds, toasted, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 749 kJ / 179 kcal
- 6 g
- 26 g
- 6 g
- Saturated fat
- 1 g
- 2 g
- 491 mg
Shiitake Mushroom Abalone Sea Cucumber Stew
Miso soup, Sake seafood with rice
1h 5 min
Black Bean Pig's Tail Soup
Stir-fried noodles with vegetables
Sichuan zucchini and eggplant
Com ga rau thom (chicken with rice and mint)
Wild Rice Pork Pilaf
Kimchi Pancakes (Hestan Cue™)
Japanese Strawberry Shortcake
Chao qing cai (Chinese greens)