Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Pumpkin and ginger soup
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 15 g vegetable oil
- 15 g fresh ginger
- 400 g butternut pumpkin, cut into pieces (2 cm - see Tips)
- 100 g potatoes, cut into pieces (2 cm)
- 60 g cashews
- ½ tsp sea salt, plus extra to season
- 2 pinches ground black pepper, plus extra to season
- 700 - 750 g water, adjust to desired consistency (see Tips)
- per 1 portion
- 767.9 kJ / 183.5 kcal
- 4.3 g
- 21.3 g
- 10.5 g
- Saturated fat
- 1.4 g
- 3.2 g
- 250 mg
Broccoli, red capsicum and pine nut salad
Black tahini banana bread
Pumpkin tahini smash
Mushroom risotto (TM6)
Blended mixed vegetable soup
Smooth cauliflower soup
Chunky mixed vegetable soup
Gwinganna biryani (TM6)
Beetroot soup (gut health)
No-waste veggie bolognese (TM6)
Hazelnut and herb stuffed cauliflower