Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Pastelera de choclo (corn pudding)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1000 g frozen sweetcorn kernels
- 6 fresh basil leaves
- 450 g onions, cut into quarters
- 50 g extra virgin olive oil
- 1 - 2 tsp paprika, to taste
- unsalted butter, to grease
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 45 g sugar, plus extra to sprinkle
- 100 g milk
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- per 1 portion
- 1204.1 kJ / 287.8 kcal
- 7 g
- 46.7 g
- 11.4 g
- Saturated fat
- 2 g
- 4.8 g
- 662.9 mg
Magic bean chocolate cake
Pesto Pizza Dough
Portuguese-Style Crème Brûlée
Potatoes Using Blade Cover & Peeler (TM5)
Corn Pudding - Pastelera de Choclo
Matcha and raspberry swirled custard tarts