Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Maple Sweet Potato Quiche
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- non-stick cooking spray
- 1 puff pastry, ready-made, thawed as per pkg. instructions
- 3 sweet potatoes, peeled (16-18 oz)
- 3 oz Monterey Jack cheese, cubed
- 10 sprigs thyme, leaves only, plus extra to garnish
- 1 sprig rosemary, leaves only
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- 5 oz mascarpone
- 5 large eggs
- 2 oz maple syrup
- olive oil spray, to spray rosettes
- per 1 portion
- 914.3 kJ / 218.5 kcal
- 9.9 g
- 20.5 g
- 10.8 g
- 2 g
Smoked Salmon and Watercress Pesto Crostini
Risotto with Spinach and Peas
Split Pea Soup
Sweet Pea and Zucchini Soup
Mushroom and Chocolate Muffins
Carrot and Brussels Sprouts Risotto
Holiday Couscous (Kris Morningstar)